Achieving Compliance and Operator Protection: Virtual Validation of Heavy Machinery Cab Design
With our expertise, we optimize designs for efficient production, ensure precision and compatibility, validate performance through virtual simulations, and facilitate a seamless transition to production. Our Engineering Design services, including DFM, DFA, and DFS checks, we optimize designs. We also provide precise Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T) Plans to maintain consistency and compatibility in designs. Furthermore, our Engineering Proto Release process ensures a smooth transition from design to production, guaranteeing a seamless launch of innovative mobility solutions.
Industry : off-Highway Vehicles
Client / Location : EU
Virtually validate a heavy machinery cab design ensuring compliance with international safety standards. This involved evaluating falling object protection, rollover protection, impact resistance, diagonal impacts, occupant protection, & structural rigidity to enhance operator safety.
- Falling Object Protection: strength and structure were assessed to determine its ability to withstand impacts from falling objects.
- Rollover Protection: structure and stability were evaluated to ensure occupant safety during rollover accidents.
- Roof and Rear Wall Strength: Specific loads were applied to test the cab’s ability to withstand them without compromising occupant safety. Adequate space inside the cab was verified.
- Diagonal Impact Performance: Tests conducted on the cab’s A pillar examined its resistance to impacts from different angles.
- Component Rigidity Evaluation: The cab’s mounts, bunks, floor, and roof rigidity were assessed under specified loads to identify any deformations or damage that could pose risks to operator safety.
To know more, write to us at email@example.com
Industries We Serve
4A, Ground floor, IT8-Qubix Business Park SEZ, Blue Ridge - Paranjpe Schemes, Phase 1, Hinjawadi
Pune-411057, Maharashtra, India.
Telephone +91 20-66801080
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org